Working as a consultant and joining ELYSIS means:
- Providing solutions, carrying out projects and managing teams as part of innovative industrial and technological projects.
- Working in a team and sharing fun times with the ELYSIS teams and those of our customers
- Sharing good practices and experiences and gaining training.
- Enjoying a variable remuneration system linked to customer satisfaction and the development of ELYSIS’ activities
ELYSIS has developed a management system tailored to each phase of a consultant’s job:
During the first 3 months at ELYSIS, you will need to make regular contact with various different figures at ELYSIS:
- The HR manager for your administrative integration (pay, social security, entering times and expenses) and your induction and HSE monitoring.
- The manager in charge of your career and monitoring your services, during regular telephone discussions and meetings at the customer’s premises.
- The recruitment team and ELYSIS consultants during the quarterly integration meeting, closed by the welcome afterwork.
- A service framework meeting held one month after start-up, in order to ensure that the assignment is being carried out to the satisfaction of the customer and consultant and that rapid corrective measures may be implemented.
- A monthly on-site steering meeting with the ELYSIS manager and our customer to monitor the progress of the service.
- The end-of-project assessment – evaluation of the quality of the service by our customer.
Working as a consultant at ELYSIS, means having the opportunity to meet a number of other consultants throughout the year during events organised by the company. These meetings may take many forms:
- Quarterly integration Afterworks for new arrivals at ELYSIS
- The summer seminar and Christmas tree celebration
- Group training sessions
- Bi-annual information meetings
- Fun evenings: Bowling, introduction to golf, cooking lessons
When our associates are not working at customers’ premises, they are required to get involved during the inter-assignment period on various internal projects or assignments depending on their skills and the needs of the company:
- Pre-sales, costing and drafting offers
- Drafting marketing sheets
- Producing training content and media
- Coordinating training sessions and seminars
- Monitoring of technology, the industry and the competition
- Participation in trade shows, forums and social networks